Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
04 March, 01:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Right now things are moving too slow for 2023. If it goes to 2024, then I believe we've been played.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
03 March, 01:45
Why can't 2020 be fixed? They have it ALL.. remember?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 March, 12:17
I pray there are elections in 2023! This indeed will infuriate the American people should this election fiasco continue.through 2024 and to be waiting for a duly elected president to return. Furthermore where is Nesara/Gesara at in being implemented in the United States? Biden can’t remain as President of the Republic of the United States. He is Pres of the corporation and it doesn’t exist. Can someone please answer some questions about this. People are getting angry this is taking so very long!!!!!!! I am losing patience.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
03 March, 11:44
If this goes to 2024 then we have been lied to and the last 3 years was deep state holding us back from what really needs to be done . And that is hit the streets . Also if it goes to 2024 so many people won’t vote. I know me and my family will not .

Irish Scot @IrishScot
03 March, 09:56
has there been any movement on this?? It's March..I don't hear any rumblings. I really hope this isn't another delay tactic, and yet here we are, 3 years later..did we expect to still be hanging on without proof/exposure that the 2020 election was stolen?? We know it was, but I fear we are being distracted just enough to get us to 2024. And what assurances do we even have then?? When are people going to be held accountable?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 March, 09:52
EXPECT IT