Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
03 March, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We entered a good shift in mindset by not thinking or assuming Katy did not care because she didn't respond to me 3 weeks ago. I offered to work, babysit, and pay her for space. She is a REAL fren and I also said I am sick explaining detail. I want to LIVE future forward and she said girl get up here. Taking me moments to grasp motivation, but we are getting North and safe. Lots of nature to look at, lake superior, where I originally found peace. We are both mothers who love our children and a sistar is what I need. Alex asked if he needed to lay down the law with her and Insaid not necessary. Trust will be re-established and we all are gonna heal past this John thing. My frens need Raea light too they miss me. Just needed to stop with the ego and give it another try. I asked Elon openly for a way on Twitter and minutes later she responded. Power of 9's love evident. Open discussion and collective teamwork makes the world at peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
03 March, 05:53
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
In these last 3 weeks I think God wanted me alone to k ow what I want. Home is what I want but it is not found with frens, but he is gonna allow space to laugh again and Not be so attached to my phone. I won't fuck up this opportunity, many thanks to the team for putting me on the right path again and moving me away from salty Jenks in the cities. Hippie, sober life is always the correct path for me and many city people twacked out on bs and drama. Also, home is where the heart is...and my soul family who raised me to become spectacular, they are important too...Many laughs to be had over dirty minded jokes. I can't wait to breathe again! I do think cloud talk is for the anons though, whom I trust most. Not asking these ppl to pick sides between John and I, just want my frens back. A frenship that is true will never die. No space or distance can separate a bond that is true. Trusting ET is the best policy for me. Dads got this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 March, 04:03
3:03

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 10:56
Did you jump time zones today?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 March, 01:15
./sync

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 March, 11:37
Getting tired 😔

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 11:28
H👁️ VK :)

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 11:22
Praise Abba Yah 🙌 🙏

Dwight Knapp @kad784
02 March, 11:18

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
02 March, 11:14

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 11:14