Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 6:54pm & 7:07pm Eastern...
07:30 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
PAPA CADDI @RickN
04 March, 12:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hold My Beer !!!!! I have to have one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
03 March, 10:58
Run out of fuel?

No problem.

If you are innovative you can flap its wings for traction.
Would definitely reccomend as a first date... find the one, but faster

😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 10:55
88 mph.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 March, 10:54
BUT DOES IT FLY?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 March, 10:53
Tesla Car = Back To The Future! 😎😳🤯

memes matter @NoComment
03 March, 09:16
I accually love this cær 😂

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 March, 09:02
Ok...I'll take the one on the left....in bright yellow with a metallic purple stripe. :P

memes matter @NoComment
03 March, 09:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Ill take the right one

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 March, 05:56
Time to go 88mph! 😎🔥

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 March, 05:35
DeLorean much prettier...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 March, 05:25
💥 OUTATIME 💥

"In the films, the DeLorean time machine is a licensed, registered vehicle in the state of California, where the films take place. The vanity license plate used in the film reads "OUTATIME" "
"The DeLorean time machine is a time travel device made by retrofitting a DMC DeLorean vehicle with a flux capacitor, which allows for time travel when it hits 88 miles per hour"
"Surrounded by an electrical current similar to a TESLA COIL the whole car vanishes in a flash of white/blue light seconds later, leaving a pair of fiery tire tracks."

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 March, 05:26
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
03 March, 01:24
2020 DeLorean.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
03 March, 11:26 (E)
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Near Leo
[D] eclipse

I assume

Soul Shine @soulshine
03 March, 01:10
I've been having a lot a flashbacks recently. This post took me back to high school driver's ed. Had to do a report on what the cost would be to buy/finance a car. I did my report on the DeLorean.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 March, 12:03
To infinity and beyond! ♥️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 March, 11:48
Harnessing the power of the Flux.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 March, 11:02
Careful when you get a mouthy one lol

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 March, 11:52
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 March, 09:38
all I want to know do they fly last night I had dream I was in a flying car some on was riding shotgun and said wow this is bad ass and I said soon we will all be flying them then the dream faded. So its just weird that today you guys post this and the Delorean well back to future. just a wild sync we know there are no coincidences.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 March, 09:03
Be still my beating heart.
2023❤

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 March, 09:01
Back to the Future
or
to the Future to the Back to the Future
or
Back to the Future to Back to the Future?
😜

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 09:12
In response The Real Me to her Publication
lol

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 March, 09:35
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂🤣. I was wrestling with this as I stared at the pictures.