Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
When will we get our country back?
After listening to health information videos, I am so worried. Please pray with me tonight that GOD hears our prayers. I don't want to lose our country. I don't want to lose humanity. I am so so sad tonight. My heart is breaking. It is getting harder and harder to want to get out of bed. Please pray for me.
02:02 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 March, 03:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers for strength and comfort and peace. If possible, take a break. The Lord will lead you on this path. Much Light and Love for you Hope.....👊🙏💓🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
02 March, 02:46
Praying for you sis,
That father may impart strength to you
And cause you to be an anchor to those
Around you.
His love and mercy manifested in you daily
To make you a shining light and a steady guide to
Your friends, family and all those that the Holy Spirit
Brings across your path.
The God we serve is good and his mercy endures forever,
His mercies are renewed every morning and
His joy is our strength.
Your posts touch a lot of people , they are good seed,
You may not know how many you touch with just one word.
Love and strength to you from your anon brothers and sisters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 March, 02:20
Praying for you Patriot!! Here is a Prayer of Protection for you…..drop into your heart mind of love and peace. Worry and fear are the opposite of love. Love is the answer and the anchor. Choose LOVE - you are enough and you are loved!!! Nurture yourself and take time away in nature to refresh and recharge. Much LOVE to you!!

https://weareonelightforal...

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
02 March, 02:13
I know what you're saying sister, same here. We will be alright. Allow the holy spirit to lead you and listen to your intuition, your soul knows that God will protect us. Get out in nature somewhere quiet if you can. That helps me to get grounded and know God is good always.

Pink Totter @Totter
02 March, 02:08
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏