Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just FYI, Nana is no longer a member of the Connecting Consciousness, Simon Parkes group.

I was booted out today.
I was pushing for answers to questions about some things concerning whether or not Simon's handling of the organization stood up to my own personal character test and the answer that I received was termination from the group, which was the answer..

I would say that anyone else should base their opinions on their own experience but as for me, God showed me the right decision.

Just FYI to let you know that my previous opinion has changed.
11:30 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
01 March, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for that. I'm sorry you were booted out. I started following him several years ago but then his vibes went off the rails. Not sure why but sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 11:48
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
Big disappointment but I too had been picking up on some things that he was saying that didn't sit well with me either and then there were other local issues with some frens that were not resolved in a way that matches my own personal standards.

It was a mutual.
He failed my own person test which is after all up to all of us as to whom we wish to associate with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396