TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 10:03
I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 11:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Wonderful Health aid, cures so much! I have the liquid injectable that We drink (in glass of water) twice a week, and the paste (only $9.99 from feed store) on hand for injesting too! I use the non-flavored for topical and the flavored for ingesting! Also am on HCQ once a week since 2/10/21. I actually have been placing a tiny amt. on my fur babies noses for them to lick off! seeing no ill effects in them either! I have only had β€œcovid” once since it began in 2019, recovered with help from Dr. Stella πŸ™πŸΌ, also not Vaxed, have not been sick since! in the beginning you may experience some herxing! But keep going! I feel so Blessed to have learned all this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerri World @Gerri_World
By fur babies, have you tried it on a cat? I would like to do this, but I know dogs and cats can be different as far as response to meds. I have a cat. 11 pounds.
05:43 PM - Mar 01, 2023
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gerri_World in this post can reply
01 March, 08:16
In response Gerri World to her Publication
You could ask on TG Dirt Road Discussions they have live
discussions! Hope that helped some!

01 March, 08:13
In response Gerri World to her Publication
No sorry do not have kitty’s anymore! coyotes to prevalent here! Lost too many years ago! I dont know why not though!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ