Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
Maybe I'm just in a bad head-space today, but does anyone else wonder if the Q team failed and the world is now permanently screwed up? We seem to be having mini-victories, but there is so much still going very wrong. How can we not be at the precipice yet?
07:28 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 March, 08:09
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My faith is ever in God. The Art of War is tricky...."appear weak when you are strong"... is the vibe I feel. Do not lose hope friend....we have already won.....sending you love and peace and much respect. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 March, 07:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 March, 07:53
Bring it on!!! Mini victories is alot better then none. What you think is actually going on ?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
01 March, 07:51
Several times a day, sometimes several times a minute...

In the "headspace" I struggle. In the "Faith-space" I am fearless.

It's going to get worse, will likely be akin to "hell on Earth" ~ and yet, GOD won and [they] lose.

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having don all, to stand." - Eph. 6:13 (KJV)

WWG1WGA