NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
01 March, 05:40 (E)
For those interested and/or living in Ohio, I did a drinking water test with my tap water. A 16 parameter test. I have bottled tap water from a year or two ago that I tested against water out of the tap yesterday since the E Palestine debacle. I am happy to report NO DIFFERENCE in the water sampled! On a side note, I do have shitty (hard) water with nothing besides a tap filter. ( A Pur filter that mounts directly to the faucet) which does little more than filter out metals. I do hope to upgrade my filtration, or better yet see a day where none of us need worry. I am going to be contacting water works about one finding that looked a little sketchy, and that was the pesticide test. Result posted below. The marker for it was if line 1 and two were the same or line 2 was darker, it was positive and at a potentially dangerous level. Anyway, no noticeable difference in the water before and after Palestine. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
Good to hear! I live in e. ohio and we have hard water here too. I put a bowl on my picnic table when it was raining a couple days ago, and stuck a zero water monitor in it and it read 001.
06:15 AM - Mar 01, 2023
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by tcbpatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Brown, click on at the bottom under it