NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
For those interested and/or living in Ohio, I did a drinking water test with my tap water. A 16 parameter test. I have bottled tap water from a year or two ago that I tested against water out of the tap yesterday since the E Palestine debacle. I am happy to report NO DIFFERENCE in the water sampled! On a side note, I do have shitty (hard) water with nothing besides a tap filter. ( A Pur filter that mounts directly to the faucet) which does little more than filter out metals. I do hope to upgrade my filtration, or better yet see a day where none of us need worry. I am going to be contacting water works about one finding that looked a little sketchy, and that was the pesticide test. Result posted below. The marker for it was if line 1 and two were the same or line 2 was darker, it was positive and at a potentially dangerous level. Anyway, no noticeable difference in the water before and after Palestine. 🙂
05:40 AM - Mar 01, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 March, 06:15
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Good to hear! I live in e. ohio and we have hard water here too. I put a bowl on my picnic table when it was raining a couple days ago, and stuck a zero water monitor in it and it read 001.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396