Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
DID YOU KNOW? THAT YOUR BODY IS 70% WATER

DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU SAY A PRAYER AND A BLESSING OVER WATER FOR PURITY AND HOLINESS YOU ASK GOD OF CREATION TO GIVE THE WATER HEALING POWERS AND YOU THEN BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE... THE WATER WILL CONTAIN HEALING MOLICUES OF HEALING WOWER?

ITS TRUE! LOOK AT EXPERIMENTS FROM SCIENTISTS AND SHAMANS

IF YOU WISH HATE AND EVIL OVER WATER IT CHANGES THE QUALITY OF THE WATER

IF YOU PRAY AND BLESS THE WATER IT BECOMES A HEALING POWER

( IS THIS WHY NATIVE AMERICANS WERE SO CAREFUL AND HONORED WATER ON THEIR LAND?)

NOW STAY WITH ME....

WHAT IF PEOPLE IN OHIO BEGIN TO PRAY OVER THE POISONED WATER? WHAT IF THEY PRAY OVER A SECTION OF WATER AND RELEASE IT INTO THE DIRTY WATER?

I REMEMBER STORIES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THAT CAME ACROSS POISONED WATER AND IT WAS MADE PURE!!!

PASS THIS MESSAGE ON

WE THE PUREBLOODS AND HOLY STAR SEEDS OF THE EARTH CAN HEAL OUR WATERS!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!! SO LET IT BE DONE!
05:24 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
01 March, 06:11
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 March, 06:01
WATCH THE WATER!

The Quantum "SING"-ULARITY/Source Field is "COMPOSED" of Sonoluminecent Light and Sound in Liquid Form
The "Aether", the "Firmament" that hExists in Everything and Everyone, Everywhere is, "Superfluid" of LIQUID LIGHT.
The Bioplasmic Body of Gaia is a Bio-Photonic
Expression of this Field and Our "SING"-ULAR (but Not Separate) Individual Bodies are Holo-Fractal Expressions of this Universal Quantum "SING"-ULARITY.
We are BAPTIZED in CHRIST through BOTH Water (The Descent of the Dove at His Baptism in the River Jordan) as well as by FIRE (the Descent of the HOLY SPIRIT at Pentecost).
This is the Cosmological Context of the GREAT AWAKENING which You have begun to SEE and SHARE with Others.
THANK Q for Your Post and Please Continue to Prayerfully Meditate on these Possiblities. Here is Another Hint that is Related to the Image that You Intuitively Posted to Illustrate what You said.
Please See Comments Below My Post to View the Complimentary I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 March, 06:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
WATCH THE WATER (CONTINUED)

The COSMO-LOGICAL HOLY GRAIL/QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARiTY that is Ultimately Grounded in the Personal and Planetary Heart/s of Humanity.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 05:45
🙏💖

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
01 March, 05:41
I think you are onto something. I wondered about this also. Are you familiar with Masaro Emoto's work on imprinting water?
https://www.researchgate.n...

He also believed in the power of hemp to remediate nuclear spills. I wondered if this could be utilized in Ohio. I posted this on twitter and the post disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
01 March, 05:51
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
you might like this. The late Dr Luc Montagnier discoveries on water structuring and memory.

"The First Scientist to Suggest Water Memory: Dr. Jacques Benveniste
Dr. Luc Montagnier was the first scientist to prove that water memory was true, but French medical doctor and immunologist Jacques Benveniste was the first to understand that water memory was real.

Dr. Montagnier developed a test that could be replicated in order to prove that water has memory. By reading the electromagnetic signals from a highly diluted water solution of DNA sequences – meaning there was no DNA left in the solution because it had been diluted so much – he was able to transmit information to a second tube containing only vortexed, purified water.
https://thewellnessenterpr...

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 March, 05:52
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
THE STARSEEDS IN OHIO NEED TO PUT TOGETHER A WATER PRAYER TEAM...

AND EVERY START WHERE THERE IS POLLUTED WATERS FROM TRAIN WREKS!

WE THE PEOPLE ( PLUS THE STAR SEEDS)

ARE SENT HERE FOR A PURPOSE

LET US SEE A MIRACLE

GOD'S CREATION POWER CAN RESTORE OUR EARTH TO PURITY AND CLEANSE THE WATER!

(WATCH THE WATER!) IS THIS WHAT PRESIDENT TRUMP MEANS?????

THIS CAN AND WILL HAPPEN!