Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
28 February, 10:59
I don't feel well. Also, my mental health is a mess.
I am fighting an illness. I want to spend my time in peace. But my mother often attacks my heart. over and over again. I'm tired of it.
My mother doesn't understand the feelings of the other person, so it may be unavoidable.
Mental is the most important thing for health. . .

My father said he would "kill" me if I stopped vaccination three years ago. I think it caused my illness. I thought I had been hit by the devil. It was more of a shock than anything else. Than the announcement of illness from the doctor. My father happily received his third vaccine the other day.

I'm so tired.
But I believe my soul is not weak. Warriors of love of Anon up, give me prayers and light.

Thank you🙏💞✨💖✨💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
May our heavenly Father send You decernment,peace,and joy in the storm, May He fill you with His Love,and remember [they] hated Him first
Hold The Line ❤️🤲 You Are not alone
We wrestle not against the flesh and blood of this World (...) Jesus is our healer 💌
12:44 AM - Mar 01, 2023
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
01 March, 09:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396