Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I don't feel well. Also, my mental health is a mess.
I am fighting an illness. I want to spend my time in peace. But my mother often attacks my heart. over and over again. I'm tired of it.
My mother doesn't understand the feelings of the other person, so it may be unavoidable.
Mental is the most important thing for health. . .

My father said he would "kill" me if I stopped vaccination three years ago. I think it caused my illness. I thought I had been hit by the devil. It was more of a shock than anything else. Than the announcement of illness from the doctor. My father happily received his third vaccine the other day.

I'm so tired.
But I believe my soul is not weak. Warriors of love of Anon up, give me prayers and light.

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ž
10:59 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
01 March, 12:49
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
First talk to your doctor and stop listening to your parents, this is YOUR body not theirs. I hope you find peace in your life so you can recuperate. No more vax boosters, ivermectin instead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
01 March, 12:29
Sending prayers... and here is something from last Dec on AU by @backontrack ...this helps me reposition the bad thoughts away...always works:
(copied directly)
Quantum mechanics.

New catchphrase word of physics
Probably not new
Just found it again.

The Measurement problem.
Electrons have a wave function.
Obeys a set of laws.
Act predictably.
BUT
When the electron is observed these laws are out the window.
It does itโ€™s own thing.

Fundamental importance
When we look and observe it, the electrons behavior changes.

What can we deduce by this?

Is it conscious?
Seems plausible.
Or
AI intelligence core.
Cannot get to the source code
Encrypted.
Or
We can never know
If you know, you will destroy existence
Encrypted.
Or
Thought manifests reality
You observed the electron
The act of your thoughts watching altered the state of the electron.
Magic happens
1+1 does not equal two
It equals Infinite possibilities
Itโ€™s not the spoon that bends itโ€™s your

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
01 March, 11:27
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
01 March, 11:27
sending prayers

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 March, 11:21
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 March, 10:57
Praying for you friend๐Ÿ™remember put on the armor of God and know you're not alone!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 March, 09:32
Lord please give this warrior some peace and healing ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 March, 08:52
Prayers for you fren. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 March, 08:52
You are not alone!
My mother is mean too. ๐Ÿ˜•
Stay strong and remember you are chosen and chosen warriors have the hardest path. Keep shining your beautiful light! We love you! โค

ใƒฉใ‚คใ‚ชใƒณใฏ็พŠใฎๆ„่ฆ‹ใซใฏ้–ขๅฟƒใŒใชใ„
โ™ฅ๐Ÿฆโ™ฅ

01 March, 09:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 March, 08:50
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 March, 08:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 March, 08:34
A toxic environment will cause you to become acidic. Take one level teaspoon of baking soda in a tall glass of cold water and add a little agave to sweeten to taste, drink slowly. It actually tastes good this way. You will alkalize your system and start feeling better almost immediately. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

01 March, 09:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you๐Ÿ’–

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
01 March, 08:27
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
01 March, 02:28
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

memes matter @NoComment
01 March, 12:44
May our heavenly Father send You decernment,peace,and joy in the storm, May He fill you with His Love,and remember [they] hated Him first
Hold The Line โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฒ You Are not alone
We wrestle not against the flesh and blood of this World (...) Jesus is our healer ๐Ÿ’Œ

01 March, 09:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you๐Ÿ’–

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 March, 12:37
Lifting you up! โœจ
Father in heaven, hear our prayers for Angel, surrounding her with your love, light and miraculous healing.
๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ™

01 March, 09:42
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 March, 12:24
prayer sent ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 March, 12:23
Prayers for you now!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 March, 12:21
Praying.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 February, 11:58
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
28 February, 11:56
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
28 February, 11:54
Angelfeathers...I remember you from Twitter,,,,your post always helped me. Please know that WE ARE WITH YOU. The Devil does not fight fair...and he will use those closest to you to try to break your spirit. Try to get some rest..this is the ultimate battle. You are not alone.

01 March, 10:02
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
Did you know me from when I was on Twitter?
I think you are right
The devil steals other people's hearts. And the devil tries to use others to extinguish the light.
Ever since I learned about the darkness of the world, I have been lonely both in Japan and around the world. I never thought my post would help someone. I am very happy. thank you. I think the goal and the start are right in front of us. But sometimes when it gets too much to bear, I ask for help here. A place that taught me how to rely on others. I will not give my light to the devil. thanks so much.
๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ž

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 February, 11:49
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God bless

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 February, 11:45
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซ

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 February, 11:38
Prayers of Quantum Love and Light to You

01 March, 10:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
thank you๐Ÿ’–