Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
28 February, 01:23 (E)
Does anyone else ever feel like they have too much love inside? Does that even make sense? It's almost uncomfortable sometimes to have to contain it, feels like a self-filling cup I'm forced to constantly keep a tight lid on and the pressure just keeps building up. Occasionally I'm given small moments of pressure release but honestly I wish it was socially acceptable to just let it flow freely like kids do. 🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 February, 01:37
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Way too much! What a gift though. πŸ™‚ When I am surrounded by people that do not reciprocate, I look for them out and about. God puts them in our path. Whether it’s a homeless person, an elderly person or someone that can’t reach that top shelf at the grocer’s. Love is everywhere we are. Don’t suppress it, grab a camera and go for a walk. Visit/volunteer. Let it out! God bless πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let it out. 🀍
I'm going to put this on my mirror to read in the mornings. 😊
02:07 PM - Feb 28, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 February, 02:12
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I wish you so much love and light. Thank you for being you in an unruly world. πŸ™β€οΈ

28 February, 02:15
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€