Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Does anyone else ever feel like they have too much love inside? Does that even make sense? It's almost uncomfortable sometimes to have to contain it, feels like a self-filling cup I'm forced to constantly keep a tight lid on and the pressure just keeps building up. Occasionally I'm given small moments of pressure release but honestly I wish it was socially acceptable to just let it flow freely like kids do. 🤍
01:23 PM - Feb 28, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
01 March, 02:51
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
All the time!! I just let it flow anyway!! The more I give the faster I fill up . Your artwork is so beautiful it has to come from that overflow of love!!!! God Bless...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 05:30
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
It definitely helps with releasing some of that energy. Art is a labor of love, you put a little piece of you on canvas or paper and give it to someone else. 😊🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jarobason son @Jarobason
01 March, 02:08
I wish I felt this way 🙂

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
01 March, 02:57
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
It takes a little practice!!! I started out by trying to find the good in every situation... long line at grocery means I made new friend in line! Cloudy day? Pajamas coffee and favorite book... Broke? challenge accepted! what can I do with this change I found?
All the sudden I loved myself again, so I could love on everything and everyone around me, and I have never felt empty again. God Bless!!! Hope this finds you dancing!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 March, 01:33
Yes, i do at times. Makes some uncomfortable. Hv sometimes smiled at myself for these feelings, wondering if hv reached my dote-age!😍 then i remember Love from our Creator is eternal n unconditional, so i keep shining it out. That vibe is contagious and makes a difference, so keep shining ✨💖✨

01 March, 05:25
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita 🤍🤍🤍

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
28 February, 01:41
I know what you mean, mine is like my inner child just wanting out!
My problem is my laughter comes out at totally the wrong
time/place from all the love I feel inside❤️
It is overwhelming in that it is such a high energy but
have found grounding with Mother Gaia my best tool❣️
I have to say tho when I am in that high energy...everyone
Around me smiles so we are sharing that love 💞
Sharing...I Love That🥰

28 February, 02:08
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 February, 01:37
Way too much! What a gift though. 🙂 When I am surrounded by people that do not reciprocate, I look for them out and about. God puts them in our path. Whether it’s a homeless person, an elderly person or someone that can’t reach that top shelf at the grocer’s. Love is everywhere we are. Don’t suppress it, grab a camera and go for a walk. Visit/volunteer. Let it out! God bless 🙏❤️

28 February, 02:07
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Let it out. 🤍
I'm going to put this on my mirror to read in the mornings. 😊

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 February, 01:32
Do it, let it flow.👍🏼🤗
It may catch on. 🥰

28 February, 02:03
In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
28 February, 01:32
I feel this way too, I let myself cry more often and it goves relief. Sending prayers for you dear!

28 February, 02:03
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you for your prayers! 🥰🤍

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 February, 01:26
miss you :)

28 February, 01:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Hello there lovely! 😄
How have you been?