Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Hope you enjoyed the distraction of a virtual visit to the Scottish village of Geddes and its environs.
11:14 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 March, 03:01 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for allowing us to visit and taking us along. I don't do VR so next best thing to being there... o7

Optimum quod primum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 February, 08:20
KeK
FastinG ViBes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 11:36
Someday when this all settles, maybe I can take a trip over the pond and get a guided tour from you of my family's homelands!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 11:32
Nice. My father's namesake is of the Northumberland region but Scottish not English. He was in line for a duke title in the late 70s but my mother said he declined to since he was so Americanized and that always comes with generations of accumulated family debt when you take over old estates. He was raised as a child in Germany under my USAF Colonel Grandfather who owned homes in Germany and the U.S. Mom said he'd get out of tickets in the US by speaking fluent German acting as if he didn't understand English! He had one of the first Volkswagon cars in the US shipped over from Germany when he and my mother married.
The other side of my family is the old Mars bloodline in France.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 February, 11:22
Wow! Your home village! This is awesome. TY!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 February, 11:30
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I have an old fashion genealogy paper by one of my Scottish relatives I want to dig up and see where my roots are in Scotland. You've inspired me💞