Only people mentioned by Anne72 in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
10 February, 03:45
In response Anne Green to his Publication
yup, can i cry for my kids now. you have no idea. Irank floridated water before rest of world too as pilot program on base. i have every single symptom of pituitary calcification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
10 February, 11:09
Early on, my vaccination records burned in a fire, way before computer records existed. Fast forward to age 12 when I move to another state. In order to enroll in school I had to prove vaccination. Since I couldn't, I had to get more shots. I've been double dosed with these poisons.
I'm a child of the late 70s if that gives you an idea of the vaccine regiment. Today's kids have it so much worse. My heart aches for their cummulative suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzi Smith @Suzi0429
10 February, 10:43
if people only knew.

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
10 February, 10:43
YEP, FORTY YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT HAS GIVEN US GENERATIONS OF KIDS WITH CHRONIC LIFELONG DISEASE THAT PHARMA HAS CREATED. ITS TIME THIS INSANITY STOPPED!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 February, 10:34
Exactly, it is heart breaking!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
08 February, 03:58
I've been a victim of that system

Anne Green @Anne72
08 February, 05:24
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
Unfortunately most of us have🙏

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
08 February, 02:30
i used to bust the balls of all these anti vacsers...now the jokes on me with 2 little kids. makes me kind of sick feeling knowing what i know now. There will be no more

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
08 February, 02:44
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
i can accept the fact that i was duped. it makes me more determined to not let anything like this happen again. And try to show others

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
08 February, 01:56
i wish i knew 19 years ago what I know now. would never have vaccinated my kids! thankfully I knew better when the pediatrician was pushing the HPV vaccine.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
08 February, 01:48
those who you trust

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
08 February, 01:42
dont 4get mom signed bc abandoning child...doctor sells as such...then bought by vatican or someone!:)

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 February, 11:25
I had an Aunt who was born healthy in the 50's and became handicapped from a childhood vaccination. Until I was red pilled, I just thought it was a fluke. And to all those moms who have been fighting against vaccinations for years, I apologize for listening to the media and thinking you were the crazy ones.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 February, 11:23
I worked on cases involving Risperdal, an ADHD drug given to the majority of boys, aged 2 & up, but mostly in their teens, we had 8000 cases. This was a case against the pharmaceutical company. I don't know what happened but I think they probably settled, they have extremely deep deep pockets & don't care. The suit was "failure ot warn" as most are. The boys were developing "man boobs" as they called it. It was recorded in many records of teachers, yes teachers, who would contact the parents & tell them they needed to get their child on some type of ADHD med due to their behavior in school. Pa

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
08 February, 09:41
My son didn't stop screaming from the time I took him home from the hospital. I'm starting to wonder what was in the Vitamin K shot they give him.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
08 February, 09:39
I can say that this is exactly what happened to my daughter and then son!

Anne Green @Anne72
08 February, 09:46
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
I'm so sorry ❤️