Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
28 February, 07:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. This is an excellent explanation, which I believe to be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
28 February, 11:14
I knew, all this, from my research over the last few years. Just not the definite details. But to listen to it here all rolled up into 16 mins really hammers it home. Makes me want a private island with a dirty great big force field around it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
28 February, 10:56
Katherine has done her research. She has presented a trove of facts. We all need to do our own due diligence.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
28 February, 12:12
Have seen only the first sentence so far: "On January 24th, 2023 a press conference took place discussing the ongoing military deployment of bioweapons."

I remember it bothered a lot of people (myself included) when Trump announced that the military would be distributing the vaccine. It seemed like such an odd statement and many wondered WHY the military would be distributing it... and how.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 February, 12:11
Thank you Mandy. This is devastating and it now makes sense what all the gaslighting is about. When Q says the military is the only way it’s troubling knowing the military has been doing war crimes on their own people as well as other countries. The military must be terribly divided. Hope everyone listens to this and gets busy working to shore up state, county, and town rights, chargers, constitutions to fight this behemoth.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 February, 11:59
Will listen to the rest tomorrow. Wow.. she knows her stuff. My mind is racing as to how much this all makes sense.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 February, 11:55
Good thing I am not a US Person!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 February, 12:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
If you listen carefully you will realize they are doing this against the entire world. No one gets away.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 February, 11:39
The Khazarian Banking Cartel &
US DOD [which they own ] have tested
Bio Weapons 1st on military, then ALL
humanity... for decades.

We just now are reeling our power back
from them, via STATE Legislation, using
Article 10.

SHARE w/ State Govs & Legislatures
so they can ACT NOW as BidObama
Admin is about to sign all over to WHO.