Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 February, 04:04
Navy decode

=

My Name Is 11 22 / A Call For All Gods Warriors To Unite And Take A Stand For Jesus Christ ✝️ / I Know How Crazy All This Sounds But / Jesus Loves Mary Magdalene Is Crowned Queen / We Need To Find A Way To Come Together In This Life There Is A Mission / Universal Forces What If All Children Felt Loved And Protected / Ooh That Had Nice Numbers Too Dont You Just Love The Eights 8️⃣/ Everybody Look Whats Goin Down / Maybe You Should Actually Learn What Things Mean First ❤/ I Care For You More Than You Know ❤/ Five Timelines Converging In To One / You Will Know When You Know / You Are Here Because You Believe In Magic 🎩/ We Are Truly At The End Of Our Rope / Our Lord Jesus Christ Is Revealed / The Revelations Have To Play Out ▶️/ My Numbers Prove Whom I Claim To Be / My New Spiritual Guide Is Taking Over Haha Lets Go Abba Yah
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
354-453
2124-4212
TS 13:06 - 1:06

#BlueGreenTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
27 February, 04:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 04:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication