Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 11:46
Juan O Savin sent me a better copy of this.

Let's keep the corruption in Arizona in the top of the news feed!

🎢🎼2020 It's not over yet!🎢🎡

https://sovren.media/video...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They need to audit the monopoly commission and its connections to APS, and the other power companies... we only have ONE power provider... the very definition of a monopoly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 02:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The Payseur Family has owned all utilities from my understanding under one name or another since the first railroad and power in America.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
This does not surprise me, I read a long time ago, that one of the first things the Rothschilds invested heavily in was utilities.

We have one power company that supplies to the public, and, one tiny power plant, that ONLY supplies to a small development near by it...

However, I suspect APS keeps the tiny power plant afloat, so they can say "Technically, we are not a monopoly"... despite the fact the tiny power plant does not sell outside of the development... this ensures APS can charge what they want, there IS no competition.

I have never understood how the 'monopoly commission' has the gall to even exist in our part of AZ.

They really are sticking the middle finger up to us, and laughing.
02:13 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
27 February, 04:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We have to also realize that the Payseur family is still not even the top. Well unless they are actually reptilians or some other bad species controlling the bad AI.

IMO, when we finally get to the tippy top of this evil what you are going to find in the material- bad ETs controlling bad AI and in the ether satan and his demons.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 05:15
Indeed... that TV series 'V' was telling us I think, and, I suspect that not all the dino's died out with that asteroid impact... some may have become subterranean, continuing their evolution, away from the surface, perhaps they allied with the alien reptilians.

Of course, there is also the idea that the Annunaki left overseers behind to ensure gold was mined and stored for their return - I would imagine they would reward their middle managers with perhaps fewer of the Annunaki genes being turned off - telepathy, or clairvoyance, to enable the overseer lines to remain in dominance over the slave races... us.

I do hope we discover all of the details - that we do not just end up being prevented from knowing truth, again.