Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
I am a bit concerned about an 85 year old Aunt of a good friend. She has landed in a Beaumont hospital in Michigan, the same hospital system where 2 widows exposed how their young husbands were killed by the CDC protocol of Rem. & Ventilators during the height of the plandemic on The Highwire show. This lady went in for an infection in her leg, and was immediately diagnosed with Covid and is in isolation and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. I thought this type of treatment would have been stopped by now. This woman lives alone in her home, hasn't been out in months, and she gets Covid within an hour or two of going in the hospital? I have the most horrible feeling that she is a sitting duck and very vulnerable. The Janet Osserbard series on Covid and old people keeps running through my head. Are the hospitals still getting paid for Covid tests, diagnosis and treatments now?
12:35 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Fitzpatrick, click on at the bottom under it