Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning AU!

Entheos really knows how to start off the week. 8:08am Eastern...
10:34 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Alison Ecat @Alicat
01 March, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😬Exciting and scary at the same time. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 February, 11:53
I started feeling very strongly about this very thing yesterday🎇👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 February, 08:35
Last week was pure hell. I felt like I was in a time warp and had awful body pain. Whatever it was I am out of it now. I had to hang on to my sanity because I almost lost my reason for living. It was that bad. I am usually a positive person and see the positive in most things. Yikes!

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 February, 08:28
Frens, I don't know enthoes. Is this a good thing he's saying? Can we trust his word?

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
27 February, 07:52
I believe since God is in charge of this plan he being outside of the confines of time itself can fit as much Justice into a short amount of time as he chooses too we are about to SEE, HEAR and FEEL EMOTIONALLY God's Justice tempered in Love, sealed up in Mercy and delivered thru Faith to his people.

The Miracle here is not getting the Justice but the sheer amount of pay-back coming within hours NOT MONTHS!

🔥ITS THE EXACT SAME miracle that Joshua and Moses experienced when God held the SUN & MOON till the battle was accomplished!🔥

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 February, 07:26
WooHoo!!! We're hitting 88. LFG!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 06:52
Buckle up! We have been waiting for this. God wins!

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 February, 08:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I don't know enthoes. He's giving us some hope, here? Is he/she credible?

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
27 February, 04:24
Bring it!!!! We are all more than ready!!🙏💪

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 February, 06:18
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
AMEN!!! I couldn't agree more!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 February, 07:56
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
agreed...so ready.
hope you're well :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 February, 03:15
Screw the rails. Les go already. RR on lead for good measure ;)
https://youtu.be/Ui79Uf817...
Crazy Train Live in 1981 - YouTube

Performance from 1981 After Hours Edition

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
27 February, 04:30
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
That's the good stuff!! Brings the vibes high for this girl, thanks! 🙌💫

America First @Realdeal
27 February, 03:07
Can’t tell the difference now working 12hrs days dark in am dark in pm 😞🙏🏻

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 February, 03:06

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
27 February, 03:05
Im hanging on by a thread. Slaving to 2 jobs just to make it and buy 🍿🍿😉

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 February, 03:02

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 02:49
HANG ON TO THE RAILINGS=216
The Ride Has Just Begun=216

My decode at the link
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 February, 03:11
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
and 'sometimes'... YOU just have to lash/tie yourself to the railings so you dont slip off the boat.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 February, 02:38
Good Day Kim. You like this source, want to check them out. Is on Twtr ? t/y

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
27 February, 02:26

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 01:57
Good afternoon Kim. :)

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 February, 01:37
I'm too exhausted to hang on. Looking forward to letting go and being swept out to sea!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
27 February, 01:07
Morning Kim and thank you!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 February, 12:49
Yup! Grip tight,,…some days it’s hard to hold on…..

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
27 February, 12:41
I have followed Entheos for a long time and he is very credible, we should all take note of what he posts.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
27 February, 11:53
Eentheos is always on point his posts should be noticed

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
27 February, 11:52
Sounds like some.form of shift about to take place

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 February, 11:45
Happy Monday, Kim!
Thank you for the share. Feeling that 88! 🙌
🙏💛

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 February, 11:38

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 February, 11:24
Good Morning Kim & AU Fam ~

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 February, 11:22
I read that this morning, was like....woo hoooooooo!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
27 February, 11:20
I’m Ready—Let’s Goooo!