Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 February, 08:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
A million of these types of revelations have occurred yet most still believe in having a government. It is excruciating to me how stupid everyone is.

I fear nothing but if there were no government, it is obvious that 90% of all threats would be instantly gone.
08:48 AM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 February, 02:36
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Buy more ammo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 February, 11:46
Excruciating being the key word. Welcome to Trigger City. Gah!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 February, 08:55
It amazes and infuriates me as to just how blind and/or ignorant the people are....

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 February, 08:57
They are both blind and ignorant.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 February, 09:39
😞My whole family.....