Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 11:12pm Eastern...
11:44 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
27 February, 09:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maps. Ha! I think AI as we think of it not just limited tools for our convenience, is as undesirable for humanity as governance. When I need to know anything, God lets me know. Is that your AI?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Piddle @jax001
27 February, 09:07
I prefer hands on control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 February, 04:54
There goes the pleasure of a nice drive
Looks like a video game
I would probably try It and maybe even like It...maybe
If I can't drive I take the bus...It gives me a chance to chat with Someone new
Not against advancement
I Guess I Just like to drive
With a stick

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 February, 01:52 (E)
THGGAI
simple = 52 > 7 ✨
english = 312 > 3 2 1
"FLOOD"

length 3:51 > 3:6 > 9

TS 10:12 > 11 11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 01:14
Btw:
I believe the AI that we have been shown to be what would be called stone aged compared to what they really have but ....

Question:
if someone is programming a self driving vehicle and the car AI is presented with just two alternatives which does it chose?

1. Hitting the mother with a stroller or T boning a school bus?

2. Are the cars programmed to save the passenger or save the pedestrian or other ppl in other cars as 1st priority?

Who decides?

Just curious?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 February, 12:59
Loved the music :)

Soul Shine @soulshine
27 February, 12:49
I imagined we would have driverless cars back in the early 90's. I could not foresee the technology to make it happen. Thought it might be magnetic tracks the cars would follow, but figured that would be too disruptive to the current system to implement. I also imagined the cars would be more like cubes with comfortable furniture, like a mini RV.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 February, 11:47
Cylons | Battlestar Galactica - YouTube

The Cylons were created by man. They rebelled. They evolved. There are many copies. And they have a plan. The Templin Institute. Investigating alternate worl...