COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SE

It certainly seems that Trump and other world leaders are assisting Russia to finally resume its heritage and return the true and benevolent families to power. We understand Tzar Nicholas Romanov and his family were run out of Russia by the Bolsheviks/Khazarian mafia where they remained in exile. I marvel at the resemblance of Melania Trump [even if doctored] to the Tzar’s daughter. Could Mel be a Romanov? We heard she speaks five languages and certainly has a regal bearing.
06:26 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 February, 10:58
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Tartarian survivors joining the fight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 February, 10:55
Our beautiful First Lady speaks 5-languages
as does her son, Baron.

She is possibly descended from the
Russian Romanov family,
who were the Royal dynasty that ruled Russia
before Stalin ordered the deaths of the Czar
& his whole family.

There remain, however,
descendants from the Romanov family
& many that escaped Russia.

Melania is believed to be one of them 👑❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 February, 07:07
I have always believed so, myself. Once read an account of
Anastasia as an elder; and saw pictures of Melania's immediate family, modern-day, with the bloodline relative noted. Could the Vlad, No. 2 also be in that line? That was rumored. He is not the same guy as the one in the 90's-2010.

ДА!
DA!
YES!
I love translate, hee, hee, hee!
My first Russian word. Want to visit that country someday and experience a country devoted to non-gmo and Tartaria.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 February, 06:32