Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 12:24
Either we’re being punished and withheld from joining Twitter....

OR

We’re just way too potent and flood inducing and they can’t handle the acceleration of truth based on pre-determined targeted timelines.

Both are badass IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I don't even care whether I can get back on Twitter. I just want my name off their "user" list.
11:14 AM - Feb 26, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
27 February, 03:41
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I wouldn't rush back. I asked to be reinstated after a permanent ban, after a month I deactivated my account to return to AU.
Many accounts I was there for are gone or here. Twitter doesn't have the same energy, characters and digs it did in 2017/18/19/20.
AU is not as addictive and much kinder, feels like a place to recoup. I need it.
Elon there. VK here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 February, 07:11
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
They won't even let me deactivate the account. I have also requested that THEY deactivate my account. But it's still there. I can read but I can't follow or post. What good is it then? I think that's my "violation", because of the people I followed. I rarely, if ever, posted.