Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Either we’re being punished and withheld from joining Twitter....

OR

We’re just way too potent and flood inducing and they can’t handle the acceleration of truth based on pre-determined targeted timelines.

Both are badass IMO.
12:24 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
09 March, 09:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I wasn’t able to get my account back, but I did set up a new one. Twitter sucks! So many nasty MFs! I rarely bother with it. I love AU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
09 March, 09:13
Twit can't handle the truth just Yet .. But it'll happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 February, 11:33

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 February, 11:33
Well I put in an appeal Feb 1st and received an email saying it could take 5-7 days for the process. Heard nothing else.
3 weeks later, I put in another appeal as twittersupport was advertising "speeding up" appeals process to 2-3 days. Received an email that they lumped it with the 1st appeal case #
wtf ((face palm))

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 February, 11:17
🙌🏻😆

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 07:01

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 February, 04:23
Too potent at the moment

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
27 February, 01:58
Twitter kicked me off for saying pedophile and groomers should be executed, 3rd time I was kicked off. This time I told elon to f off because I've seen tweets of people wishing MAGA followers death and no kicking them off. TS is better than Twitter. That is where truth is and AU. TWITTER CAN FLY AWAY, straight back to the hell it was created. I stand by my comment, pedophile monsters need to be executed. There is no cure, no time it's ok, and never acceptable in my world. I'm proud to be kicked off again. I'll never go back that bird is like the Canaria a Cole mine, dead because it's polluted.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 February, 01:02

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
27 February, 12:00
They can't take it as fast as we can throw it. They have no idea what we have unearthed since q Oct 2017..... Almost 6 years of daily digging..... Evil everywhere. #1 furniture market share to your local Wal Mart. I have tried to tell them. Unable to grasp it. Cognitive dissonance needs a new name. https://vigilantcitizen.co...

27 February, 12:02
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 February, 10:54

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 February, 01:34
Perhaps our team is reserved for a time of healing the pain, taking first steps, clarifying, confirming, reassuring with love and insight.

For the beginning not the end...

Just a thought.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree that together we are pretty badass.

We definitely would be giving them truth overload if we were back & quite possibly a lot of truth that at this juncture could not be given to physical public proof on our part.

We wouldn't wont to distract from their scheduled releases.

The plan seems to be going pretty well so far, perhaps they will let us know when it is time to return to the battle field of Twit wit.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 February, 12:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The games people play can be fun....,
For them.
Arrogance soon follows.
Interesting analogy.mmright.
Or just the difference....or not...between the two.
Does that make the term elite?
Swift?
Qfs?
Same players?
Old question
Same answer
Nana.
Terminology is one hell of a fingerprint

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:02

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 February, 08:31
RIGHT NOW TWITTER ISNT BEING QUESTIONED IF QANON WAS ON THERE IT WOULD ALL BE CONSPIRACIES WE CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM RED PILL FOR US

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 10:54
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Good point George!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 February, 07:10
No Appeal process for me. They flipped that switch and they can damn well flip it back.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 February, 06:20
I imagine Twitter is still infested. Like all medicine, I am sure there are lethal doses of truth, if so, anons got the goods.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 February, 02:06
I wear being banned like a badge of honor! 😂

Every scenario planned for:

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 February, 12:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I died 6 times in that war. I am tired of respawning for such a short run...

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
26 February, 01:49
Elon said TS should of been called Trumpet, maybe they will combine and call it this. Anything is possible in this movie.

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 February, 01:45
Nothing's changed on Twatter, patriot accounts are still being suspended for no apparent reason.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 February, 01:45
Maybe we are still in great need of "holding the line" as in maintaining our existing position. As digital soldiers, we are not backing away, but maybe just grouped and when the time comes, the next line of soldiers will be called back to the digital battlefield. Maybe all anons returning at the same time armed with light, love and truth, would have been just too much for the masses to take in. Either way, I too am still permanently suspended and still holding the line.

wht 2.0 @wht
26 February, 09:12
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Same here though I went back in recently via google sign-in + dif email

Pretty nerve wracking though I must say.

Even though I don't follow Biden every other twt seems to be one of his.

Relentless OUTRAGEOUS lies.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 February, 01:25
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I AM standing ready

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 February, 01:02
I would have thought you Doq would have been one of the first Twitter Accounts reinstated.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 11:53
Maybe if you create a new account, without your photo and not the exact name you had on twitter before, like I did, you may slip through. Or perhaps I am just not as big of a threat as some of you. I don't have many following me so perhaps it has to do with the kind of traffic you would generate, and maybe those on twitter are not as awake as we are here.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 February, 11:44
or like me you keep telling talking heads to go dig a hole and bury themselves, slap themselves back into reality , take a long walk off a short precipice etc

Ange Love @LoveM
26 February, 11:30
A different reason might be protecting us as most of us are already targeted🙏🏻✨❤️

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
26 February, 11:31
Yes!! Entheos confirmed this last November. Every reply and retweet planned years in advance.⚡️Timing is everything.

America First @AmericaFirst17
26 February, 08:39
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
I have no idea what this all means.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 February, 10:40
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
Deception on all parts!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
26 February, 11:17
VencentKennedy said everyone will be re enstated.
Timing is everything

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
26 February, 11:14
I don't even care whether I can get back on Twitter. I just want my name off their "user" list.

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
27 February, 03:41
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I wouldn't rush back. I asked to be reinstated after a permanent ban, after a month I deactivated my account to return to AU.
Many accounts I was there for are gone or here. Twitter doesn't have the same energy, characters and digs it did in 2017/18/19/20.
AU is not as addictive and much kinder, feels like a place to recoup. I need it.
Elon there. VK here...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 February, 11:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Marxism controlled private company? Twitter admits they have a lot of former FBI on staff and was taking directions against the first amendment from government officials, acting as a controlled asset and accepted money to do so! Sounds like in kind payments on government controlled contract!
A 320 protected private company my backside! Marxism all the way which is defined as a powerful central government in partnership with companies. Next stop is communism!

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts