Tatiana Durand @Tatoumir
History of Russia is stolen and false since Peter 1
Sirius 888
Le 31 jan. à 15:19
The Romanovs, or rather, the Holstein-Gottorp-Romanovs are one of the Oldenburg dynasty line (known since the 11th century), which broke away from its Holstein-Gottorp branch.
Thanks to inheritance in the female line, the dynasty took the name of Romanovs and in 1762, represented by Emperor Peter III, became the head of the Russian Empire. As a result, since the time of Peter I, only Germans have been on the throne.

And Nicholas II was also the first chief of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards and remained chief of the Royal Scots until he and his family were "murdered" in 1918 (a separate conversation about that). After this honorary role passed to Queen Victoria's grandson, Prince Arthur of Connaught, King George VI, then to the son of King George V of Great Britain, George of Kent, and finally to Queen Elizabeth II.
11:05 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tatoumir in this post can reply
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
09 March, 10:01
In response Tatiana Durand to her Publication
An area of interest of mine as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tatiana Durand @Tatoumir
10 March, 05:01
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
Hello, little time at the moment. Max of time to wake up the french people...and give them the material to think about... But I "dig" this subject which is like everything in our world is total lie.
Beautiful day to you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396