Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
DrSyedHaider
·
Post: Can 2 Cheap Meds, 1 Vitamin & Baking Soda Kill Any Cancer?

Explaining how Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Vit C and Sodium Bicarb work synergistically.

-

This post is not meant to be an exhaustive treatise on the prevention and treatment of cancer, but only to explain as simply as possible the scientific theory behind Adam Gaertner’s anti-cancer protocol, which combines 4 simple and cheap therapies that have been separately used and studied for a wide variety of human cancers with mixed results, but together have powerful synergistic effects that may, it is hoped, effectively eliminate any cancer.

Before we begin I also have to say that I have seen many people beat end stage cancer using drastic elimination diets and a modifed Gerson juicing protocol. Perhaps the following protocol can help more people more easily overcome cancer.

https://syedhaider.substac...
08:03 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by gary_seventeen17 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 April, 07:25
In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication
Started my brother on this. He has a brain tumor, they say it's not cancerous, but can't be to sure with these docs. Hoping by his next appointment in May, the tumor is gone. I won't be telling them where it went to either or what was done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
20 April, 05:18
Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 April, 01:52
Just be sure you're not getting vit C developed out of GMO Black mold.