The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
A military source said that presently railroads (2-3 trains per day, 20-30 trains) of military equipment were moving west to California. It went on for ten days. “I think they’re going to occupy California.”

A good Deep Source fellow said that the Governor of California was going to be arrested.
08:42 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 February, 11:28
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Thats great News! Hope for that to happen soon. That Man has ruined what is left of Calif.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 February, 01:36
I love California.

Whatever the White Hats/Military need to do to clear beautiful CA of deep state de_mons I'm for it. When the revolting crime families are removed, when the de_mons stop torturing CA with droughts, wildfires, earthquakes, mudslides and lockdowns, it will be a glorious day!! Can't wait.

Thank you, White Hats! Godspeed🙏💓🌎🌟💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Osborne @KomMom62
08 February, 08:56
I hope and pray this is true! I live near Camp Pendleton and have been seeing a LOT more military planes and helecopters in the air lately. Yesterday a formation of four fighter planes flew overhead. It was beautiful, but at the same time I was thinking, "What's going on here?" Can't wait to hear when Newscum is arrested...we want our beautiful state back! #recallgavin