Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
EVERY TIME I think my life is hard, I remember somewhere out there is a little kid needing us, some child that God loves, in a shipping container, underground, in a skewl being brain washed, and I just fkin lean in harder. NO MORE OF THIS SHIT ON GOD'S PLANET< we fight for the ones who cannot for themselves.
08:57 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
25 February, 09:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AMEN sister!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 09:27
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
THEY going OFF the cliff at the GITMO> them devils. That harm humanity and our precious lil ones, all lies are being found out, BY GOD thru His multitude, TABLE FLIPPING TIME>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 February, 09:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's the reason I keep going! I will not rest, I will not give up, I will fight for everyone of them till my dying breath!

25 February, 09:05
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
24/7/365/decade after decade, NOW here we are....