So basically, the Cabal is repeating
history... Destroy/Remove all progress
of Humanity, send us back to bare
minimum...

ALL so they can charge us for everything
they ALLOW us to have.

Or are they trying to Erase Proof of
God's Gifts / Existence ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 05:19
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I'm trying to find his channel on TikTok. Do you have his channel name? The one on the video isn't his channel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
26 February, 04:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
No I don't. I found it on Telegram.

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
26 February, 01:41
In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Night Shift @kekerista
25 February, 12:33
What is the True History of Earth?
The absolute truth?
I think we are all at the point that we need to know.
NEED.
We can not go forward authentically if we don't know what to look back on.
We, on AU are the type of souls that NEED to have every single card on the table and it's stunting us.
Truth or Death.
We are READY

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 February, 02:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication
There's a great resource on YouTube, in case you've never heard it before. It's the Jon Levi channel, and every week a video is posted that examines structures throughout the world that shine some light on our forgotten history. Everything you've ever heard about mud floors, star forts, and a cataclysmic event in the 19th century is discussed by the great Jon Levi. There are other similar channels he mentions, also.

https://youtu.be/17QbhcPol...
Source of the Deserts (The Greatest Photo in the World) Hollywood Bonus - YouTube

Welcome. This video is about my thoughts on things that interest me. These ideas will not be common, popular, and may create feelings of resistance. Part 1 B...

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 February, 01:42
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Such a wonderful architecture - destroyed‼️ By + for whom, why, when❓❓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 11:54
They will literally go to any lengths to cover it up!