Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 03:19
Is Alan Parrot really Durham?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
Are these Gallows being built on WHite House Lawn?
08:26 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Dwight Knapp @kad784
08 February, 10:34
In response some one special to some to her Publication
STEALTH FLYOVER MESSAGE - NO LONGER HIDDEN - DAVE - X22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 10:13
not real

Mike Honcho @BertActual
08 February, 10:08
Looks like they are taking it down.

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 10:38
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
thats what i thought too, filming but be done🤣

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 09:58
If you look up live cams at White House and click on the earth tv one I think, you can see it. Think they are pretty much done now but havent looked for a few days.

08 February, 10:28
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
I got this image around 7am from this morning's livestream of the White House on youtube.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

08 February, 10:27
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I got this from the livestream of the white house this morning around 7am eastern time.