Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
09 April, 02:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Their voices are not even close.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 01:26
FEATHERED COCAINE is not a wildlife documentary. It is a documentary about the international trade of falcons. After the trade of drugs, people and weapons, smuggling falcons is ranked No 4 in the list of the most profitable illegal trades. Most people are not aware that the effects of the falcon trade has exerted huge influence over thousands of years on politics, economy and society all around the world. FEATHERED COCAINE reveals in an investigative way the contexts between the trade of falcons and historical events, where royal dynasties, institutions like the CIA and the KGB, the oil industry and Al Caida were involved.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
08 April, 01:28
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
ice kates, * nod *
I did not know that, I was aware of the animal trafficking endemic but this is a greater detail of information. thanQ
for the share. MiddleEastern common eh?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 10:43
...look over Trump's shoulder in the background...???

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 February, 09:23
Oooooooh does that mean he is also JR too???!! 👀🙄 As soon as I saw the first video of Alan Parrot surface evreything about him felt like John John to me!!!💗🙌💗🙌

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 11:32
Parrot = Durham = John John😎. The video of him confirmed for me that he is alive

Camacho MntDew @Estanislao
08 February, 10:55
when is his info coming back out.

Eric Travis @Travis159
08 February, 10:51
There is no Durham

09 April, 02:45
In response Eric Travis to his Publication

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 10:48
Im pretty sure Durahm isnt a real person. There are no pictures of him on the internet- except for his official portrait, and two others. One of him being sworn in, and one of him on the steps of a courthouse, talking to press. Every other picture is a manipulated version of one of these photos. I dont care how careful you are, in this day and age, you can usually find a pic of someone with their spouse, or at their kid's graduation. The Durahm thing seems hinky to me. I dug for quite a bit, and he seems like a fake made up by a 3 letter agency.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 February, 11:31
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
So you think there is NO Durahm seriously? WOW! That's incredible if true???

09 April, 02:47
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Special Counsel, John Durham | Chapter 28 | Trench. Sylvia Trench - YouTube

kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 February, 10:43
nah.. lol

USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 February, 10:42
Probably wrong, but Alan Parrot's eyes look like VK's eyes to me.

American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 10:39

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 10:11
He is definitely an actor

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:10
BTW Ezra, in another post you claimed just to be another Anon, you are another anonymous person here seeking the truth.

With all due respect, you are not an Anon just because you are on social media semi-anonymously. You have represented yourself as someone in the know, with reasonably inside knowledge, who having seen it reminds us to "Trust the Plan."

08 February, 10:12
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Anons are the peasants of this world, outside the official institutional loop of power. We are all equal because we are all equally outside the support of the halls of power. We are of the people.

But you present yourself as an elite, dropping crumbs for us peasants, at times in a rather condescending way. On one hand you remind people to think for themselves, and at other times, you turn around and tell us to trust you and trust the plan despite the fact that you have at times posted some intentionally misleading things.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 10:46
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Ghost Ezra
@GhostEzra
👉Castle Rock Entertainment👈

Jeremy Neundorff @QuestionEverything
08 February, 09:26

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 February, 09:23
Makes me think of VK's header on twitter a few months back!!!! 😮

Change Agent @ChangeAgent
08 February, 09:26
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
He just posted it again!! Alan Parrot is the key to bringing down the whole house of cards!!

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
08 February, 08:38
I'm beginning to think ya get a kick out of f'g with us! 😳 😂

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 08:26
Are these Gallows being built on WHite House Lawn?

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 10:13
In response some one special to some to her Publication
not real

Dwight Knapp @kad784
08 February, 10:34
In response some one special to some to her Publication
STEALTH FLYOVER MESSAGE - NO LONGER HIDDEN - DAVE - X22

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 08:25
Hero or Zero? Durham gets special permission from PDJT to present Classified Material to Grand Juries, makes a single court appearance arguing for prison sentence for Clinesmith's guilty plea to for the crimes of ALTERING official documents and LYING TO HIS FBI BOSS, but Clinesmith got PROBATION!
Alan's info got no media play and was displaced by Laptop from Hell.

08 February, 08:10
lol no, why mess with us on this? Testing the anon digital soldier corps. 1st they are different people, 2nd if they were the same Durham would never have given that recent interview about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden.

Karen Gollins @Frisco
08 February, 06:58
Ha Ha that would be EPIC!

Jim Burton @HazY
08 February, 06:54
No

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
08 February, 06:26
muž dvoch tvárí...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 04:56
IF SO , WILL HE APPEAR LIKE THE WRATH OF GOD or A PUSSYFOOTER ?

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
08 February, 08:30
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ikr 😂 at this point... i am beginning to ? my own sanity! 😁 my boys have been comvinced I lost my marbles when i first fell down the rabbit hole! thanks Q! nah, really... thx Q! I'm too far gone to turn around now! wwg1wga

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
08 February, 04:43
saw a post on twatter few months ago that said, wait for it, that actor bruce willis was durham, sure l bookmarked his page will try look, maybe they took guy who posted that out

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
08 February, 04:37
Disguises are fun! Many actors have played multiple characters in movies with the aid of disguises. Durham may not even be Durham.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 04:24
There Are No Coincidences😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 01:20
In response King Letau to his Publication
EXTORTION 17

Frogmen :)

8 visuals & 1 link
for your learning pleasure

https://special-ops.org/ex...

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 04:18
WoaH 😳

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
08 February, 04:15
That's obviously JFK Jr.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
08 February, 04:44
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
l agree with you for sure

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 03:59
when he came out with the bombshell i thought surely something wouldve happened. between him and bobulinski pretty good evidence to do a roger stone style takedown but what do i know. navarro on william barr not good

Your Mom @Yourmom
08 February, 03:45
Durham has a big nose but you know who parrot does resemble? https://www.homefacts.com/...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 04:20
In response Your Mom to her Publication
ewwwwwww i actually clicked that link 😬