Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 10:43am Eastern...
11:05 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cathy QDell @Nine_0
28 February, 02:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This is too easy to be orchestrated by the powerful.
It might be just their schedule..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 February, 01:53
Nope...not buyin this theory. All generations have had greatness and horror. And one thing is certain--our world will never survive the current horror show if it goes on until 2028. We're barely hangin' on now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
25 February, 10:21
As a Christian, I disagree with this synopsis of “blocks”.
God was, once again, ignored. No one can say He didn’t warn us. This is a spiritual battle and many are realizing where humans went wrong. Rapture coming. There is still time to repent and worship the one true God. He never changed. We did.

max moody @33maximus33
25 February, 08:38
You lost me when you said Millennials are the Heroes. I fail to see that connection

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 February, 08:32
Excellent review, necessary. 1990 in NYC, the mood shift was strong. Same shift intensity now. Re: Millennials may ended being drafted. Wakey wakey. T/y

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
25 February, 05:20
Be like Q
That little stroke on the bottom right breaks the cycle.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
25 February, 05:04
Anyone know the name of the book he is referencing?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 06:23
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
here ya go

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
25 February, 02:33
This leaves out the moral character of a generation. Will this generation now turn to God instead of science and government? Will we finally learn and teach our children to love God, their fellow man, and freedom.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 February, 02:32
No, I do not agree. We are awake and that changes everything.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
25 February, 01:50
I have some major problems with this. The whole theory is based on cycles that did not occur “organically”. They were manipulated by those who have wielded power over us for who knows how long. Call them the Global Mafia, whatever. I am the last year of Boomers so I’ve lived most of this current cycle. The music, movies, television, newspapers, schools, government institutions, etc. were built on a manufactured narrative/reality and we all took it in as truth.
Now that the world is awakening and the “mafia” are being systematically taken down, there is no other outcome then for us to have a future that WILL be organic in nature and will not resemble this model in the least.

Whoever put this video together is obviously clueless to what is really going on.

F B Jones @FBJones
25 February, 05:20
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
I see the pattern but it seems we are no longer in this box - we have stepped out of the matrix that has been controlled for too long. One of my problems with this is Gates is not a prophet and planned the Covid plandemic. Credibility?

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
25 February, 12:30
Not sure I agree with the assessment that millennials will be the heroes.....Still put my money on Gen X'ers

some one special to some @godrus
25 February, 11:57
so my takeaway is we are about to have war.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
25 February, 11:13
I miss you Kim! Thinking of you, hoping you are doing well!
Maybe we will get a GEORGE Chat soon! 🙏👏
Let me know when they free you from your cage on Twitter, we will take everyone by storm!!! 🤩 🌪

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 11:26
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Ditto!
Great to hear from you. Hope you and your hubs are great.
They did a daytime press live chat yesterday but I missed it bc of work :(
Maybe they will do a nighttime one soon.
and soooo ready to be back on twitter. Hopefully soon for that, too!