CWWard Ward @CWWard
God, whose knowledge and wisdom surpasses human understanding, is intimately acquainted with all our needs, every single one. Nothing could be further from the truth that our ways are hidden from the Lord, and our cause goes unnoticed by Him. It is absurd to think so. But as His understanding is so vast, we should not expect to be able to comprehend the reason He does what He does. Instead, we should expect that there is and will be much that is unsearchable and that we will not understand on this side of glory. As the Lord Himself says in Isaiah 55:8,9, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
08:13 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
25 February, 08:18
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
🙏🏻✨Yes and Amen🕊💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neny Garcia @NenyG
25 February, 08:15
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Amen! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396