Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 10:46
About 4 or 5 days ago, in the early morning hours. Before the morning light. I was observing the main street here right before the bridge over the river westward. He was around 8ft tall. Thin. Brownish-blondish hair. Appearing human and maintained in a way that suggests high dollar. He walked across the street toward the old 'Hanging Judge' landmark. An old jail building.

He's been placed here in hiding. A vampire who is still being fed, the deep state here still aids and abets. And while my watchful eyes was perhaps sensed, the vampire only glanced in my direction and continued on as if he were secure in the thought that nobody of consequence saw him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 February, 03:43
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Whoa! Did anyone else notice too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
I mean, there were some cars driving down from the bridge and there were a few eye witnesses but chances are they didn't notice. If they did, what could they do? He was dressed to blend in, so...
03:46 AM - Feb 25, 2023
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it