Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
After asking for prayers for my daughter in the picture she is improving and I took some advice from people responding and bought her some Silica, Black Walnut and gave her some of my Ivermectin stash. She believed some issues were fungus related and she's looking better every day.
10:43 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 February, 10:58
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
praying for your daughter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
26 February, 10:38
continued prayers 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 February, 10:37
Prayers. 🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 11:42
That is awesome news!
Prayers for God to continue to open doors for her healing completely.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 February, 08:16
🙏🙏🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 February, 06:37
Prayers up for your daughter warrior! 🙏🙏🙏

English Viking @Artist_
25 February, 05:50
Quinine, homemade tonic water,

English Viking @Artist_
25 February, 05:49
💗🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 February, 11:12
Praying 🙏🏻.... i missed your original post