Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 03:15
Pattern of Life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
24 February, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Very nice.

Knew a guy once who seemed to 'know things'.

He said bee's, reportedly incapable of 'aerodynamic' flight, fly as a function of the 'sound' they produce. He said the universe is permeated with a cross hatch grid like system of invisible positive and negative 'lines of force' from micro tiny to mega size and that all matter from the tiniest atomic particles to a sun exist, essentially created, at their juncture point.

He said the sound bees make w/ their wings is able to insert them somehow into a specific 'layer'(?) .. maybe frequency? of the lines of force and thus able to travel along them.

If you watch close they sort of 'hang' on their wings and when moving slow (as when amongst flowers) sort of swing back and forth a tiny bit under them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Levitation

They travel by levitation as do spiders. Although I like the bees much more.
09:41 PM - Feb 24, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
24 February, 09:48
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
A form of levitation I'd say yes. Much more detail in the possible mechanics of what levitation is .. how it works though?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 February, 09:51
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I read it a few years back in a science journal that they levitate. I don't have sauce at my fingertips but I love bees & I remembered the article distinctly because I planted 1/3 acre of their favorite wild flowers just for them.