Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 March, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😄💥🔥💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
25 February, 04:47
You have a spirit, therefore you must realize that each person has a spirit. When the life processes are connected with the spirit and the fundamental principle of the circle is given birth in Aiki, all things are led to completion through the circle. All things are freely created by the circle. The secret of the circle is to create technique by piercing the very center of Space.

O Sensei

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Saunders @Steffi
25 February, 01:40
Excellent video!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 February, 06:23
Sacred Geometry and the Story of Creation

The Genesis Pattern.

The LOGOS.

The (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign of the Universe/G.O.D.

Human Language is a Phonetic Expression of the Tetrahedronal,
Golden Mean Spiral that is Reflected in the Bioplasmic EM Field of the Human Body as well as the DNA in the Nucleus of Our Cells
How Sacred Geometry is embedded in Your DNA - Secrets of Geometric Art - YouTube

#SacredGeometry #GoldenRatio #GeometricDesign*Join My Course on : - https://www.dearingdraws.com/Geometric Art has fascinated me for a long time in many ways...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 February, 06:31
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The Word (i.e. LOGOS) Made Flesh

Vortex Geometry and the Hand of God

The Sacred Geometry of the Hebrew Alphabet and the Golden Mean Spiral
A Matrix of Meaning for Sacred Alphabets (1991) - YouTube

Lecture at Arthur Young's Institute for the Study of Consciousness, Berkeley, CA, January 1991Notes distributed at this lecture available at: http://www.meet...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 February, 04:51
Perfectly wonderful 💛

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 04:51 (E)
All my life I've seen numbers and patterns in everything my eyes recorded. I believe that's why my creative art skills are so powerful in me. The numbers and patterns spoke to me very early on in life but PURPOSE was always left unanswered in many parts of it all. Understanding the depths and mysteries of it all is a giant task to my mind.

This was well made and inspirational. Thank you.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 February, 03:06
Nourishment for the soul. 🤍

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 February, 01:34
I'm starting to feel like the guy with the mashed potatoes.....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 February, 12:55

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 February, 09:46
😄🔥💥🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗...this is Awesome !! someone told me this God creates perfectly...the devil can not create but distorts

wht 2.0 @wht
24 February, 09:20
Very nice.

Knew a guy once who seemed to 'know things'.

He said bee's, reportedly incapable of 'aerodynamic' flight, fly as a function of the 'sound' they produce. He said the universe is permeated with a cross hatch grid like system of invisible positive and negative 'lines of force' from micro tiny to mega size and that all matter from the tiniest atomic particles to a sun exist, essentially created, at their juncture point.

He said the sound bees make w/ their wings is able to insert them somehow into a specific 'layer'(?) .. maybe frequency? of the lines of force and thus able to travel along them.

If you watch close they sort of 'hang' on their wings and when moving slow (as when amongst flowers) sort of swing back and forth a tiny bit under them

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 February, 09:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Levitation

They travel by levitation as do spiders. Although I like the bees much more.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
24 February, 08:57
WOW! BEAUTIFUL!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 February, 08:55
Still SO much to learn...

🙏💫💗

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 February, 08:32
Manifestation perfection

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 February, 08:20
🥹 wow this one gave me the major goosies..!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 February, 07:46

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 February, 07:28
💗

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 07:03
That was so calming VK . Thank you .

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 February, 06:56
2Ti 3:10

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
24 February, 06:52

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 06:36
Sacred Geometry ✨👏🏻✨
All life therein✨

My own painting ✨

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
24 February, 06:09
Magical, mysticical, moving ✨️ 😍

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 February, 05:51
Shape up you

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 February, 05:41
You put a magnifying glass onto a pattern to find the core?
You can never

The pattern repeats into infinity
No beginning
No end

We are infinite

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 February, 05:38
That just rocks me to my core. 💥🌈💗💓

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 February, 05:32 (E)
Who says there's not a creator? YHVH is amazing 🙌