The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
06 February, 08:22
Charlie Ward confirmed they found children underneath the White House that were hidden tunnels or rooms, or both, they had black vans pick them up, for medical treatment and de briefing, Charlie had people on the ground confirmed. Trump did not know about it, just like Juan O'Savin says they need to flood D.C. and see what slithers out even 200 miles away, this is just sick and very evil people. They had a lot of body bags, too. A lot of bodies were found, Trump was not allowed in certain areas is what they state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Chesnut @MoonDog
06 February, 08:56
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
True I watched that also. This is one of the many reasons President Trump will not be returning to DC White House, and had it closed. The White House, if it opens back up will most likely be a museum as a reminder to us all how close we came to being taken over. Right now its most likely a temporary prison, maybe military tribunals also. Remember this is not American soil.

The new White House, or Presidential Office will be somewhere else, maybe Florida? Maybe Texas? We are back under the original constitution of 1776 now, and the Presidential inaugaration will be March 4th, 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
06 February, 12:15
In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication
I agree President Trump will not be returning to the White House and will use Mar a Lago as the White House and place of residence for the rest of his presidency years in office .

Daniel Chesnut @MoonDog
You may be right Diane, I heard that place was originally built as a Winter White House, with underground shelter
08:11 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MoonDog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Chesnut, click on at the bottom under it