Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 February, 04:20
Did you know that one of the first coins in the world had a bee symbol on them?

Did you know that there are live enzymes in honey?

Did you know that in contact with metal spoon these enzymes die? The best way to eat honey is with wooden spoon, if you can't find one, use plastic.

Did you know that honey contains a substance that helps your brain work better?

Did you know that honey is one of the rare foods on earth that alone can sustain human life?

Did you know that bees saved people in Africa from starvation?

One spoon of honey is enough to sustain human life for 24 hours?

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
2/2

Did you know that propolis that bees produce is one of the most powerful natural ANTIBIOTICS?

Did you know that honey has no expiration date?

Did you know that the bodies of the great emperors of the world were buried in golden coffins and then covered with honey to prevent putrefaction?

Did you know that the term "HONEY MOON" comes from the fact that newlyweds consumed honey for fertility after the wedding?

Did you know that a bee lives less than 40 days, visits at least 1000 flowers and produces less than a teaspoon of honey, but for her it is a lifetime.

Thank you, Lord, for BEES!
04:23 PM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 07:07
🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 February, 06:45
Bees are Beautiful…..
Thank you for all that good information.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
24 February, 06:06
Wish people would stop using pesticides so there would be more bees.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 February, 04:31
A couple months cat layed my arm open wide! I coated it in raw honey and covered with gauze. It sealed overnight and then I used ivermectin and dmso on it. It healed rapidly and you have to look hard to see the scars!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
24 February, 05:48
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
How did you make your DMSO? Spray? Water added...?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 February, 04:27
Amen to that🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 February, 04:27
love the bees

I plant lots of things for the bees in my yard

so I have a lot of bees in the summer

they never sting me

sometimes hundreds of bees swarming in my fire bushes. they never bother anyone.