Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 08:10
Planets converging tonight - the moon and then Jupiter and Venus in a nearly straight line.

https://twitter.com/NWSSio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
Age of Aquarius - The 5th Dimension (lyrics) HD - YouTube

peace2u!When the moon is in the Seventh HouseAnd Jupiter aligns with MarsThen peace will guide the planetsAnd love will steer the starsThis is the dawning of...

07:20 AM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanHippieChic in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 February, 08:07
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
Well I was gonna quote this lyric...and then saw this. Great song and lyric...and just this very moment the bands name made sense to me. The 5th Dimension. Could there be bands who were part of white hat operations?...soft disclosure? πŸ‘€πŸ˜³, THAT I hadnt considered! Feb 24th is a special day it seems as permQ posts and Heavenly signs. Also my niece Jill's birthday and two separate anniversaries with different GFs...Feb 24th just may be a special day for anons this yr. Cheers to the possibilities! Thank u for posting miss Robin Hippiechic!...U rocker!!!
🎢🎀πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸŽ΅πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ€πŸπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396