Kim Runner @kimrunner
Planets converging tonight - the moon and then Jupiter and Venus in a nearly straight line.

https://twitter.com/NWSSio...
08:10 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 10:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
So cool you caught it! great pic.
It's been overcast for a few days so I'm missing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 February, 04:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Looking forward to seeing this alignment tonight ! Skies will be clear in NE. Thank you again for this beautiful photo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 February, 12:51

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 February, 11:31
I noticed it too.
The night sky was really bright last night.

Ange Love @LoveM
24 February, 09:47
Felt it✨It was intense

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
24 February, 07:20
Age of Aquarius - The 5th Dimension (lyrics) HD - YouTube

peace2u!When the moon is in the Seventh HouseAnd Jupiter aligns with MarsThen peace will guide the planetsAnd love will steer the starsThis is the dawning of...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 February, 08:07
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
Well I was gonna quote this lyric...and then saw this. Great song and lyric...and just this very moment the bands name made sense to me. The 5th Dimension. Could there be bands who were part of white hat operations?...soft disclosure? 👀😳, THAT I hadnt considered! Feb 24th is a special day it seems as permQ posts and Heavenly signs. Also my niece Jill's birthday and two separate anniversaries with different GFs...Feb 24th just may be a special day for anons this yr. Cheers to the possibilities! Thank u for posting miss Robin Hippiechic!...U rocker!!!
🎶🎤🥁🎸🌴🎵💥💯🤍🏁🤍

Golden Times donated @Golden
24 February, 02:00
Natural Colors here in So California :)
Moon Set following Sun Set

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 12:54
🤔 Things start lining up the 24th. - VK

24 February, 04:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
that is great to know thank you !

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 12:14
And today 2/23/23 - 5:5✨🇺🇸🦅

23 February, 11:42
Oo good photo Kim, thank you. Ugh the colors ? Yes they are natural, but hmm

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 11:44
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
i don't think so...it's from the tweet linked in the post. I didn't take it.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 February, 10:10
Artist's don't draw straight lines K
Just sayin
😊

Kim Board @Kimpossible
23 February, 09:41
Kids spotted it out the window early this evening! So cool!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 February, 09:24
#convergence

💫💫💫💫

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 09:02
32/2

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 February, 08:33

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 09:04
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 09:05
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Mars incoming too it seems

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 February, 08:22
Pleiades cluster too

24 February, 02:43
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Great image thank you.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
23 February, 08:15
Aloha👋
East Coast S.C
The sky is super dark blue.
A stargazers delight
Make a wish
😊😊💫🙏