Northy UK. @Northy
23 February, 09:22
Trump won the election, i told everybody he was the savioir of mankind, my family and friends destroyed me.

Covid come out I said I'd it was nonsense, they came out and destroyed me.

Russia took on Ukraine, I told them Russia were the good guys, they come out and destroy me.

I showed them evidence Trump was a good guy, I showed them evidence covid was bullshit, I show them evidence ukraine are nazis and the links with Biden and Ukraine, they destroy me

I'm still an outcast.

I've been going through this now for so many years, at what point do you give up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
23 February, 09:29
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Honestly? The pattern that I'm seeing is that YOU won't be the one to wake your family. You plant the seeds. Others will water the garden. I don't know why it seems to happen this way but I've seen over and over again. It takes all of us. For you see, it may be someone else's garden that YOU'RE watering 😉 Don't give up...have faith - God wins!🙏😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
24 February, 04:06
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
If you'd have lived in the UK and gone through what we have gone through you'd see for yourself how it isn't anything to do with us not waking them up.

The US is, and always has been, a strange bubble where the world revolves solely around them.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
Please understand I did not mean to sound as if this was any kind of a failure on your part or anyone else's. I was merely referring to the family connection & how dismissive most are when hearing something they themselves cannot yet see. You are correct about the USA. We have lived in a bubble of sorts, blind to the atrocities being conducted by those within our government for decades. We relied on our media to do their due diligence & bring us unbiased, accurate & true information. Our "awakening" has not come without shame, regret & much disappointment in ourselves as well as the institutions we once trusted - at least for those who have truly awakened. We have been asleep at the wheel for far too long and humanity has suffered because of it. I believe we have punctured that bubble and the hearts & minds of people all around this world are uniting & working towards a new tomorrow for the good of ALL. God bless you - WWG1WGA - WW
05:54 AM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot@ Heart, click on at the bottom under it