Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 07:07
How bad does it have to get for the normies (on both sides) to get pissed? Are we close yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Normies are still under a spell, the break still hasn't occurred. MSM still needs to fall and the sleepers need to grasp what Smith-Mundt allowed. I think they are starting to see the lies but it's not enough. Nuke scare, stock market crash, banks shut down, no power, no water, etc. Sadly, I think it will have to be all of it, in rapid fire succession for the break to occur. That means more pain, not just for the normies, but for us too.
01:06 AM - Feb 24, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 01:34
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm sorry but this is totally unacceptable. All you need to do is take those military folks that stood with President Trump in the White House and give the American people a download. The Media has committed treason. If our government can take over our laptops and phones, they can take over the media. Haven't the Senior Citizens been through enough??? They took jabs that can potentially give them strokes or heart attacks and then the plan calls for more chaos??? My main concern is for my mom and for the elderly and the people just getting by one day at a time. Doing it this way seems to be much more damaging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396