§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
23 February, 10:30
❤️ ⚖️ 🪶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 February, 10:50
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
The true nature of alchemy- burning off the impurities of the material world to reveal the spiritual/soul of God. It becomes the life work or the "Magnum Opus".
Although we can be led to the door, no one can teach the process, one must do the work themselves. That is why so much of the literature depends on symbolism. It talks directly to the subconscious therefore the spiritual aspect of the brain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
23 February, 11:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You have a very good understanding of the work and symbolism! I’ve really enjoyed your comments as they are usually congruent with my perspective of said subject. You’re a mystic Charlie! Lolol

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 February, 12:13
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
And I enjoy your postings in which I am allowed to come foreword and talk of spiritual leanings.
You and I are working at some of the same things it is always satisfying knowing that others are seeking truth.
Squaring the circle, so to speak.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
"Circles often represent the spiritual because they are infinite.

Squares are often symbols of the material because of the number of physical things that come in 4s (four seasons, four directions, four physical elements, etc.) not to mention its solid appearance. The union of man and woman in alchemy is a merging of a person's spiritual and physical natures. The triangle is then a symbol of the resulting union of body, mind and soul.

In the 17th century, squaring the circle had not yet been proved impossible. However, it was a puzzle no one had been known to solve. Alchemy was viewed very similarly: it was something few if any had ever fully completed. The study of alchemy was as much about the journey as the goal, as no one might ever actually forge a philosopher’s stone.
12:13 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it