Only people mentioned by RawHoney9 in this post can reply
BlockII @BlockII
23 February, 05:48
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Was messing around with Midjourney a couple of days ago and got it to make the pics below. I think we’re operating on the same wavelength lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
23 February, 08:35
In response BlockII to his Publication
Those are wonderful creations my friend. Really digging the candle flame in the corner too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 February, 10:50
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
The true nature of alchemy- burning off the impurities of the material world to reveal the spiritual/soul of God. It becomes the life work or the "Magnum Opus".
Although we can be led to the door, no one can teach the process, one must do the work themselves. That is why so much of the literature depends on symbolism. It talks directly to the subconscious therefore the spiritual aspect of the brain.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
23 February, 11:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You have a very good understanding of the work and symbolism! I’ve really enjoyed your comments as they are usually congruent with my perspective of said subject. You’re a mystic Charlie! Lolol