Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
22 February, 11:17
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
The biggest anxiety I have is about is the thought of draco reptilians. We don't want to believe it yet we do because we don't want to believe a human could be so evil. What keeps me up at night is that I have met evil minded humans. The worst experience I had as a teen involved a situation with Jewish community I was raised upstate ny. They were men dressed in black with funny hair beards and hats. They ran a prostitution bath house. This is real. They want young innocent victims. No one knows that story. Now I guess it's out there. Children and teens are trafficked people need to care. Society judges. They don't see pain. We ignore it. We are all responsible. That shame pain and part of my experience has made me feel everything I have avoided. Painful memories. I just want to help the children kids know a beautiful world. Teach them about God and have gratitude foe life. See beauty in the trees, flowers and this amazing experience on this planet. God heard us. Feeling weird sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
Sending hugs n love Kendall. ๐Ÿ’–
Blv these traumatic cellular memories from our past are surfacing so we can deal with them ... it's time to take the learnings (there's always something positive that comes out of these experiences) n put them in Our Creator's hands; they no longer serve us in the new beginning which is coming ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ
[just passing on a thought which came to me]
02:07 AM - Feb 23, 2023
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita N-C, click on at the bottom under it