Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 05:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 February, 09:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 February, 05:44
I understand. I find the best thing to do is step back and observe. So many different things happening at once. I believe the white hats are letting the playbook play out and I also believe they have something in place for everything they do. They are in control and I know we win in the end. This whole thing is a waiting game.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 February, 02:04
There is definitely a lot of muck & mire out there these days. You need a fine sieve to find the truth. I am back into observer mode again.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 February, 12:26 (E)
Psyops Overload. Have Trust Issues.=448

There Is More To The Swamp Than Meets The Eye=448
I Will Not Forgive Anyone Who Harms Children=448
They Are Relentlessly And Completely Wicked=448

The Wicked Are Actually Digging Their Own Graves=448
Everything Is About To Implode On The Jews=448
They Can't Hide Their Crimes Anymore. It's Over=448
They Will Not Be Able To Walk Down The Street=448

Trust The Plan, A Wonderful Future Lies Ahead=448
The Price Has Been Paid By The Blood Of Christ Jesus=448
I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know=448
I Want To Make You So Happy, My Little Angel=448

Unlocking The Perfect Dream Life In The Here And Now=448
The Transformation Of The Heart Mind And Soul=448
The Earth Will Very Soon Bloom Like A Flower=448

Our Father Who Art In Heaven Hallowed Be Thy Name=448
Thank You My Lord And God For Every Blessing=448

Post 448 and 844
Decode As The Darkness Falls So Does Our Enemies Q=448
Post 4532 and 4533

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 February, 11:13
😂😂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 09:23

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
23 February, 09:22
💯

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 February, 08:07
Everybody saying “Never give up”…..ME: Never give up what? Sharing the new fake psyop? Not quitting the War, but the battles are ghey now. I’m not playing the game anymore.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 02:03
Noticed that APL went up +1
Could be worst 😉

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 February, 12:18
10 4. At 11:18 pm in Texas

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
22 February, 11:17
The biggest anxiety I have is about is the thought of draco reptilians. We don't want to believe it yet we do because we don't want to believe a human could be so evil. What keeps me up at night is that I have met evil minded humans. The worst experience I had as a teen involved a situation with Jewish community I was raised upstate ny. They were men dressed in black with funny hair beards and hats. They ran a prostitution bath house. This is real. They want young innocent victims. No one knows that story. Now I guess it's out there. Children and teens are trafficked people need to care. Society judges. They don't see pain. We ignore it. We are all responsible. That shame pain and part of my experience has made me feel everything I have avoided. Painful memories. I just want to help the children kids know a beautiful world. Teach them about God and have gratitude foe life. See beauty in the trees, flowers and this amazing experience on this planet. God heard us. Feeling weird sharing

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 February, 02:07
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
Sending hugs n love Kendall. 💖
Blv these traumatic cellular memories from our past are surfacing so we can deal with them ... it's time to take the learnings (there's always something positive that comes out of these experiences) n put them in Our Creator's hands; they no longer serve us in the new beginning which is coming 🙏🌟
[just passing on a thought which came to me]

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 February, 10:44
Agree... Chem spills & rabid shooters
every day.

Someone's desperate. A Cabal of Whirling Dervishes are in a panic

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 February, 09:37

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
22 February, 08:48

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 February, 09:35
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
KANSAS
Crisis Democratic Governor

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 February, 08:22
I'm kinda at the stage of..........
who the heck knows..
proceed with caution........

Did the TC episode tonight point to the truth?
Is Butthead the absent - the next "annointed"? by the left......... for a do nothing job as potus?

Is the - whatever the heck is happening in E Palestine - situation to point out his incompetence???

Well - I'd never vote for that man in a 1000 years......... no way.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
22 February, 08:12
What about tomorrow? Its 322 backwards twice . (2/23/2023). Skull and bones is 322…., thoughts?

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
22 February, 08:13
In response Rita Cue to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 February, 07:55
Takes me back to college days and the dreaded but amazing Recursive Loop.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 February, 07:50

5GW maximum chaos inbound.
Verify information.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 February, 05:41
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
All but #4

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 February, 07:03
Some trust issues good. Defense mechanism.

Upload the up stuff. 😉

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 February, 06:59

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 February, 08:03
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😏 ,

American Girl @Americangirl
22 February, 06:44
agreed

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 February, 06:44
You just have to say it's a movie, and let it go.

Night Shift @kekerista
22 February, 06:32
Get off all social media, now.
Find your center
reconnect with your intuition
do not come back until you are sure you can trust it.
We love ya.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 February, 06:30
VK Retweet.

CharRose @CharRose
22 February, 06:28
TRUST YOURSELF --you have told us this many times. Truth is the gift that resides deep within our Souls -- we all have access to it, we just have to want it bad enough.

I love and appreciate you very much VK.