Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 07:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
22 February, 11:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
They don’t work AT ALL, we all know that. I was deeply traumatized by the masks since the mandate happened. My deafness relies on my most dependent source of emotional connection which was reading their lips and/or seeing their smiles (which I missed for a long time), I will never forget how they treated me with such ignorance and a great lack of compassion. I hope they don’t pull an omission of its cause and effect like the mask requirement during the Spanish flu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
I’m sorry that this happened to you. I know I wondered how it would affect young children and their development for similar reasons. I also remember having a conversation with a young mother while standing in line at our local Post Office. She was almost in tears over the negative impact that the masks and lockdowns were having on her autistic son.
11:42 PM - Feb 22, 2023
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuixoteWeeun in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 February, 06:55
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
My heart breaks every time I see any children wearing a mask or forced to wear. I do worry that it will affect their development (which you stated clearly) and emotional connection.

There are times where I could not understand what the person was saying and requested (kindly so) to pull the mask down for a second to make your statement. Many, not all (there are a few compassionate/empaths), would not do it and kept talking to me under the mask.

Whenever I refused a mask, it ALWAYS leads to people offering face shield or they wear a face shield. That's when I walk away.

I have a burning question to ask: does anybody who was affected by the mask mandate experience, still have hallucinations past the mandate? I have time from time, it looks like a transparent, heavily faded image of a mask covering their faces. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not.

I hope everyone have a blessed day. Love you all.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
23 February, 08:50 (E)
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
The elderly also struggled with the masks.

It sounds like you’re seeing some kind of energetic “imprint.”

I haven’t had any hallucinations, but I know there is lingering trauma from that time period. The thing I remember most are the whispered conversations that I had with fellow “resisters” in the aisles of small town stores. It felt too dangerous to speak out loud.

At the height of it, I also talked to the owner of a local farmer’s market. I thought people might not be allowed to buy food if they hadn’t had the vax. I told him that, if it ever happened, I would show up on his doorstep and ask for help. I knew that his parents had gone through similar circumstances during WWII in Europe.

He looked at me for a moment and then, in a quiet voice, said, “I wouldn’t turn you away.”

When I look back on that time, I will always remember the random moments of human kindness that I encountered in the midst of the madness.